Rocky Mountain Highs, Midwestern Sensibilities....
You guys are just too cute for you own good! The whole vid made me smile big. Love it!!
I just like that one of the lone pictures that doesn't have us in it, but is in fact of the goat we met at Glacier happens to be at the exact middle of the video, and is the subsequent permanent image for the video. too great.
When you put it that way, I guess it was a pretty good year. And that goat is pretty cute too.
My goal is to make it into next year's slideshow. That would mean I had actually seen you guys in 2009!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You guys are just too cute for you own good! The whole vid made me smile big. Love it!!
I just like that one of the lone pictures that doesn't have us in it, but is in fact of the goat we met at Glacier happens to be at the exact middle of the video, and is the subsequent permanent image for the video. too great.
When you put it that way, I guess it was a pretty good year.
And that goat is pretty cute too.
My goal is to make it into next year's slideshow. That would mean I had actually seen you guys in 2009!
Post a Comment