Monday, December 04, 2006
You make a mean caucasian, Jackie...
Is this entire blog turning into a hazy picture book simply for my own exercising of blogger demons? Hm. Prolly. The basics, though, boils down to a simple fact: I'm going slightly crazy sending my resume out to everyone i know (that's the manic part) but at the same time i have only four work days left before my five week vacation.
Oh, and of course, some pictures:
The annual turkey picture, with the fam visiting town
And the annual family portrait as well, this year featuring 100% more girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I LOVE snowshoeing! Excellent pictures by the way! You guys look fabulous!
Thanks! You guys surviving down there under the winter weather?
Love seeing that table filled with food and surrounded by family.
did you get to go skiiing the Friday after Turkey day? Bob R. and I reminisced about you last night. We miss you and Lis
Post a Comment