Friday, June 16, 2006
Concert Concerts Concerts!!
So, I'm currenly quite lucky to have a future folk-star staying at my house (and helping us move in) straight from Boston and doing a small mountain west tour of some of the better front range watering holes....
So, if you're in the Fort this weekend, my friend Laura Bullock is opening for Cara Cantrella at Everday Joe's at 7, on 144 S. Mason. If you've never been, Joe's is a great place to see a show and makes a decent latte, to boot.
Secondly, next weekend in Cheyenne at the Synergy Cafe she'll also be doing a set on the night of the 24th. Consider yourself warned! Go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I miss Laura bullock.Is there such thing as a Michigan Folky????
Don't fret! She'll be doing a song at our wedding in two weeks!
Don't fret! She'll be doing a song at our wedding in two weeks!
One week to W-Day..
I hope all is well my friend
That's a great story. Waiting for more. » » »
Post a Comment